Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More Stripes


This outfit is slightly similar to an outfit I wore a couple of weeks ago here except this time I paired it with these colorful espadrilles.  The weather has been much warmer lately.  To be honest, I'm getting a little bit bored with my 30x30 items.  It's been almost 3 weeks, and I'm really missing the variety of my closet.  I purposely did not choose any dresses for the 30x30, in part so I'd have to remix my items more.  Dresses can be a little bit too easy.  Once this ends, you may see a bevy of dresses hit this blog since I really enjoy the simplicity of them.

What I'm Wearing:
Skirt: Simply Vera via Kohl's
Top: Striped tank via American Eagle Outfitters
Shoes: Espadrilles by Calypso St. Barth via Target
Bracelet: gifted by my cousin Vanessa
Necklace: Don't remember


No comments:

Post a Comment