Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wednesday = Hump Day

You've probably been seeing a lot of new clothing items this week.  Worry not, everything I've worn is part of my 30x30 items.  I've worn a lot of these items on the weekends which I've not been so great about posting.  These sandals are a staple of mine.  I've had them for two summers.  Not only are they totally cute, but also super comfortable!  I know when I get older, my feet will be shot, so I may as well enjoy the heels & wedges while I can!  I also treated myself to a manicure after work yesterday.  I went to a fancy spa in downtown Northampton, so it was double the fun!


What I'm Wearing:
Skirt: The Gap
Top: Flowery tank by Lauren Conrad via Kohl's
Shoes: Kenneth Cole via Marshall's
Bracelet: Blue faux pearls



No comments:

Post a Comment