Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dress Days Are Here Again!


Yes, the summer of dresses has started!  I am so excited to be wearing them again.  I refrained for a long time - since before the 30x30 started.  In fact, I bought the above dress right before the challenge started.  It's been killing me not to wear it.  It was well worth the wait; I love it!  I love the color, the pattern, the way it falls on me.  I even like that it works with this hot pink belt.  I'm off for a three day weekend in NJ visiting some family/friends.  Outfit posts to return on Monday!  I hope you have a lovely weekend!  What do you think of my ensemble?  How would you style it?

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Clearance via Francesca's Collections
Belt: Thrifted via Second Time Around
Shoes: Kenneth Cole via Marshall's

2 comments:

  1. So cute! The print on the dress is lovely, colors are so pretty!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This will definitely be a summer staple!

    ReplyDelete