Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Saturday in Portsmouth


I traveled to Boston for the holiday weekend.  On a whim, I decided to drive up to Portsmouth, NH on Saturday since I hadn't been since I was a little girl.  I'm not sure any young child appreciates charming little towns until they grow up.  My mom kept me company, and we had such a lovely day.  Portsmouth is beautiful, and I cannot wait to visit again.  We walked around the town, went to some shops, had lunch at an irish pub & walked to the docks & enjoyed the view of the water.  I'm happy to say that I witnessed my mom's first thrifting experience!  She even bought a dress & was so surprised to learn that all of the clothes had been used.  She can't wait to go thrifting again!  I've created a monster!
No real outfit post, but I thought you might enjoy a few of these scenic photos.  Next time, I'll have to stop more to take a few more pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment