Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Last of the 30x30 (For Me)

Yes, I've made the decision to end this challenge with Friday's outfit.  The truth is...I don't feel I prepared myself for the 30x30.  Although I was excited about it, I don't think I realized how difficult it would be to stick to only the 30 items picked.  Here's hoping that next time (and yes, there will be a next time), I last the entire 30 days.  I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself for lasting 3 weeks!  I actually swapped out the top in this outfit (which wasn't originally a 30x30 item) with another top I hadn't worn yet.  Anyway, I hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July!  More outfits from the weekend to come shortly!
What I'm Wearing:
Jeans: Lauren Conrad via Kohl's
Top: Blue tank via American Eagle Outfitters
Shoes: Espadrilles by Calypso St. Barth for Target
Necklace: Blue & white layered necklace via American Eagle Outfitters
Funny outtake: me waving a fly out of my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment