Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall Is Here!

Oh gosh, it's been so long!  I have an explanation!  First, the beginning of September, which meant that classes started at the private college where I work, which in turn meant crazy busy days for me!  Then, my mother visited me, which was so lovely but busy.  Of course, somewhere in the middle I found a new apartment which meant me packing all of my belongings & moving in less than 2 weeks!  I moved last Saturday, and my new apartment (yard pictured) is lovely, but is requiring a lot of time unpacking, cleaning & decorating.  In fact this weekend, some reinforcements (my sis & mom) are arriving to help me paint & decorate!  Nonetheless, I finally got it together this morning & took some outfit photos. 

We're experiencing a bit of an indian summer these last couple of days in New England.  It's been in the high 60s & this weekend it'll be 80 degrees.  Now, I love warm weather, so I'm pretty excited about it since my family is visiting.  I figure somewhere in between the painting/decorating, we'll get out into the Berkshires to enjoy some of this weather!  In fact, there is a cider pressing & harvest party tomorrow at a local farm we're all hoping to attend!

I bought this top at Anthropologie  on the clearance rack, and the sheerness makes it perfect for this type of weather.  My Jewelmint necklace compliments it nicely as well!  I love this pair of grey denim as well!

What I'm Wearing:
Jeans: Skinny Berlin by Rock n' Republic via Swirl
Top: Anthropologie clearance rack
Shoes: Wanted Shoes
Jewelry: necklace via JewelMint; earrings via Country Comfort, Northampton
 
Happy Fall to you all!  I hope you have a lovely weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment