Thursday, June 30, 2011

White Jeans

I really want to love these white jeans on me.  They're super comfy & pretty, but I'm just not sure I can get away with them.  I wore them on the first day of the 30x30 here, which was definitely an off day.  I think really I should have worn a brighter color top with them.  I pretty much just picked out 30 random items for this challenge, and I'm now realizing this challenge is a lot harder than it seems.  What do you think?  Are these white jeans a do or a don't?

What I'm Wearing:
Jeans: White jeans by Seven For All Mankind via clearance at Cathy Cross, Northampton
Top: Pink & white striped tank w/tie via The Gap
Shoes: Kenneth Cole via Marshalls
Bracelet: Purple stoned bracelet handmade by sis, Maggie
A little sleepy..

4 comments:

  1. Well I have a similar pair of white jeans and I love them! Except mine are LONG, but yours look like a perfect fit. I really don't think you can go wrong with white jeans b/c they set off whatever else you're wearing. I think you look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! So white jeans are definitely a do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white jeans are perfect, I don't see why you would question them, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, definitely not questioning them anymore!

    ReplyDelete