Tuesday, July 19, 2011

And Now For Something Completely Different...


I admit, it's been a little dress crazy around here the past few days.  I purposefully returned to skirts today, so I could get back to the idea of mixing things up a bit.  I really love the bright blue color of this skirt.  It matches the top perfectly; possibly a little too perfectly.  I'm not even wearing any jewelry, because I don't really feel it's required.  There's so much going on with the top.  Sorry about the lack of pictures.  Tried out a new spot this morning, and the sun was way too strong that the other pictures were beyond editing.

I'm off for a long weekend til Tuesday.  Where am I going?  Well, that's a secret.  Not really, actually.  It just keeps things more interesting.  I'll be doing a bit of a staycation - a bunch of little trips.  I'll take plenty of pics while away, and I'll try to post too if I have internet wherever I'm staying.  If not, outfit posts to return on Monday.  So, where do you think I'm going?  Any guesses?

 What I'm Wearing:
Skirt: BB Dakota via Cathy Cross, Northampton
Top:  Flower tank via Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
Shoes: Espadrilles via Banana Republic Outlet




No comments:

Post a Comment