Thursday, July 28, 2011

Returning From Vacation is Rough


It's been a long time since I had about 4-5 days off, because I forgot about the tough first day back at work!  My staycation was great, although I didn't really take too many pictures (bad fashion blogger) and was such a mess Tuesday & Wednesday that I basically threw on clothes (sans make-up) & left my apartment without grabbing my camera.  It's been bad - so bad that I didn't even really unpack until last night.  I know that may not seem bad to some people, but I'm an "unpack your bags" the minute you get home kinda girl.  Anyhoo, it's nice to be back even though I feel this outfit is subpar.  I am wearing my new pair of shoes, which I LOVE!  Also love my bracelet that I'm finally taking out of the jewelry box!

Tomorrow I'm off to Newport, RI for the Newport Folk Festival and I'm super excited!  I'll take plenty of pictures (promise) & will post outfit pics upon my return on Tuesday (cross my heart promise).  Hope you all have a fabulous weekend with lots o'music,  fashion & fun!!



What I'm Wearing:
Skirt: purchased via stoop sale, NYC's East Village
Top: Pink flowered tank via TopShop; white tank via American Eagle
Shoes: Wanted Shoes bogo sale RIGHT NOW!
Jewelry: Leather Flower cuff gifted by my sis; necklace via souvenir shop in San Francisco; earrings via sidewalk sale in Northampton

No comments:

Post a Comment