Monday, July 18, 2011

Little Black Dress


Ahhh...the little black dress.  The dress which can flatter any woman's shape.  I can't help but feel like Jennifer Aniston while wearing this.  She has perfected the little black dress over the last couple of years.  Doesn't this dress cover my yoga toned body (a la Jen Aniston) perfectly?

I had needed a new one for awhile.  While I was at the Lee Outlets on Saturday, I spotted this number at Gap for $20.  I had to have it.  I feel it fits me perfectly & really compliments my curves.  Looking at these pictures, I can't help but wonder if it's too dressy for work.  I really wanted to wear it today, and since I had to go to work, there you have it.  I went to the movies after work.  Yes, I had a date with myself, and it was lovely.  Perfect way to spend a rainy, humid afternoon.  This was actually my only purchase on Saturday.  Okay, that's a lie.  I bought the shoes too.  I'm such a bad liar. 

What I'm Wearing:
Little Black Dress: Gap Outlet
Shoes: Brown espadrilles via Banana Republic Outlet
Belt: thrifted via Second Time Around

No comments:

Post a Comment