Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Travel-Wear?

On Friday, I was only working til about 2 and then off I went..to Newport, RI.  I had never been so I really wanted to arrive in style.  Upon my arrival, I met my friend Sara at the hotel.  I dropped off my baggage in my room and then we went antiquing & later on met my sis & bro-in-law for dinner at a great pub (known for the "best lobster rolls" in Newport)!  I love this dress I purchased on sale at the very beginning of summer.  I've only worn it a couple of times, because I insist upon saving it for special occasions.  A few weeks ago, it showed up on whatiwore's website as a summer staple.  I was so proud that I had already owned it. 

The Newport Folk Festival was everything I hoped it would be!  I saw a ton of great music, walked around the entire festival browsing vendors & snacking, & got some sun!  I also took a ton of pictures & will post them over the next couple of days along with the outfits I chose for two full days of outside fun!  Stay tuned...

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: Kenneth Cole via Marshall's
Belt: thrifted via Second Time Around
Sweater: White cropped Cardie gifted by my mom
Jewelry: Necklace purchased in San Francisco; earrings gifted by friend Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment