Thursday, July 14, 2011

Simply White


I believe every girl should have a simple white dress in her closet.  This is mine, and I feel like a princess when I wear it.  I had to run some errands during my lunch today.  As I walked down the street, I could feel everyone staring at me.  I became paranoid that my dress was somewhat see through.  On my way back to the office, I ran into a work friend.  The first thing she said to me: "you look amazing"!  When I mentioned my paranoia, she said people were staring at me, because I looked great.  Thank you, Heather, for making my day.  And yes, the necklace I'm wearing is the sibling of the orange one from yesterday.  What can I say?  Priced at $5 each, I couldn't help myself.  This one compliments the espadrilles perfectly, and I think they compliment the dress as well.

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Garcia via 25 Central, Northampton
Shoes: Calypso St. Barth for Target
Jewelry: Necklace, Calypso St. Barth for Target; Ring via JewelMint (the blue one from yesterday which is not visible in pics - sorry!)


No comments:

Post a Comment