Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's Been Awhile...

I actually meant to post these photos last week but upon first glance, I didn't like how they came out.  Flash forward one week, I take another look while I'm uploading other photos, and I don't think these are too bad.  Just goes to show how tough we can be on ourselves sometimes.  This personal style blog is definitely teaching me more about my style & what works for me fashion-wise, but I'm also reminded to not be so hard on myself.  It's a nice lesson. 

On to the ensemble, it's from last week when the weather was still acting like summer.  I had wanted these Wanted Shoes for a long time & finally treated myself to them when they were having the buy one get one free sale.  What a treat!  I'm also wearing my new JewelMint piece, which was free courtesy of a credit I received from a friend I invited to the site purchasing something.  Thanks, friend!  I foresee this piece getting a lot of wear for the remainder of summer & even fall.
 What I'm Wearing:
Skirt: Vera Wang for Kohl's
Top: tank via Gap
Crop cardie: gifted by my mom
Jewelry: Necklace via JewelMint
Shoes: Notti Wedges via Wanted Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment