Friday, August 19, 2011

A Sweater? Really??

Yes, I'm wearing a sweater in the middle of August which makes me very sad.  I don't really understand the whole "let's be 60 degrees in the middle of August" thing the weather is doing.  The sweater is quite adorable & only has 3/4 sleeves, but nonetheless, it is still a sweater.  I'm actually one of those people that thinks it's too cold outside when it's 80 degrees, so 60 degrees really ruins the summer for me.  I'm beginning to realize that I do not belong in New England.  I do completely see myself relocating in the future to Hawaii or Austin or someplace else equally sweltering.  Of course, then, I'll complain it's too hot.  There's no winning with me really.  Any other ideas of where I should move for a happy medium?  Please let me know as I do need suggestions...
Utterly unhappy

What I'm Wearing:
Skirt: Gap
Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Shoes:  Wanted Shoes
Bracelets: purchased in East Village, NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment