Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Most Affordable Outfit Ever


What's the going rate for a decent outfit these days?  I guess it depends, but this one cost about $40 which is definitely doable for me.  I'm not saying it's a masterpiece, what with the small number of accessories I'm wearing.  The skirt was a gift (free), top was about $8, sandals were $30 & bracelets I believe I purchased for maybe $5 years ago.  So, yes, $40-42 outfit, which makes me very proud.  I've worn this skirt during the summer & winter with some leggings so it's very seasonal.  I think it's funny that the shoes are the most expensive thing I'm wearing.  It just goes to show how pricey even sandals have become, and these were on sale!

I think I threw this outfit together in 10 minutes.  I really need to get up earlier for work.  Think how great I could look if I actually gave myself a decent amount of time to get ready in the mornings.  Note to self: stop snoozing your alarm.
What I'm Wearing:
Skirt: Grey Tulip Skirt via American Apparel gifted by my sis
Top: H&M
Sandals: Banana Republic Outlet
Bracelets: purchased in the East Village, NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment