Thursday, August 4, 2011

Personal Day

I took a personal day on Tuesday to spend some time with myself.  The only "myself" thing I did was go for a nice 4 mile run that morning, and the rest of the day was spent doing family errands.  I did appreciate my run though.  It was a great start to the day! 

On to my outfit...LC!  Yes, I'm totally an LC (Lauren Conrad) fan.  No, I never watched Laguna Beach, but I was a huge fan of The Hills.  Once LC left the show, it went downhill.  Her fashion career has not.  This is from her Kohl's line, which is unbelievably affordable & super comfortable.  I can't even believe how great these jeans are and how they make my legs look slimmer & longer.  This could be my imagination...what do you think?  I'm so excited to check out her new line Paper Crown!

What I'm Wearing:
Jeans & Top: LC via Kohl's
Shoes: Wanted Shoes
Jewelry: Necklace via JewelMint, Bracelet via Cocobelle
Sunglasses: Tommy Hilfiger



2 comments:

  1. I'm actually kind of impressed with LC's line and design career. She did so well for herself compared to her fellow cast mates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just goes to show that not all reality stars want to make a living being a reality star. She's one of the few I like.

    ReplyDelete